The extra pounds become even more apparent when it comes to swapping warm winter clothes for light summer clothes. To blame yourself for yesterday's delicious rolls or pudding is not the time, but it is exactly the right time to steer the energy in a constructive direction.
Namely - to learn how to lose weight without harm to health, remove the abdomen and learn how to maintain the indicators achieved.
For starters, it is important to approach weight loss wisely. Since unwanted gluttony is not a dream of losing weight, I recommend that you pay attention to the quality and calorie content of your diet.
The term "proper nutrition" sounds trite and almost gnashed today, but it still practically remains the basis for harmony, beauty and health of the body.
How to Lose Weight Without Dieting and Harming Your Health
The first challenge on the path to weight loss is to be mindful of your daily diet, which should mainly consist of fruits and vegetables, foods rich in protein, and adequate drinks (plain water, tea or coffee with no sugar, and other beverages with no added sugar). It is better to forget about juices, juice drinks and lemonade: they contain a lot of sweeteners and, accordingly, calories.
Losing weight without struggling with diets is really possible, but only if you are a little overweight. If you have accumulated more than ten extra pounds, then simple means will not help you get rid of them in a month. Strict calorie counting, a balanced diet and the removal of all unhealthy foods from the menu will be difficult.
What will help you lose weight easily and without dieting?
- Be motivated. This is your trouble-free drive to lose weight and maintain weight for the future. Think about what might motivate you. Feed these feelings with new emotions, reflections (for example, to always be attractive, to run an easy 3 km or to get rid of health problems that obesity has "given").
- Make sure your refrigerator is 70% full with protein foods, herbs, and fruits. Include as many vegetables as possible in your daily menu, in any form - fresh, cooked or baked. This is a great way to fill your stomach and consume the right amount of calories.
- Replace harmful candy with a harmless analog for the figure. Cake - only as a rare exception, if you really want it. Competent nutritionists, interested in the quality of their patients' weight loss, sometimes recommend indulging themselves with harmful, but so tasty, sweets, sweet cappuccino or cakes. Indulging in a treat once a week won't harm your figure, but it will protect you from breakdown. A total ban is the enemy of losing weight from a psychological point of view. As much as one would like to call oneself the master of one's own body, the head sometimes lives a separate life over which the subconscious dominates.
- Eat 5 small meals a day (3 main meals and 2 snacks). And make sure your last meal is light and at least 2 hours before bed.
- Avoid fried / fatty foods and pastries. Ideally, switch to proper nutrition and pay attention to the quality of the diet.
- Be sure to include physical activity in your daily routine. Remember, movement is life! Even short daily walks in the fresh air bring a "grain of sanity" to the process of losing weight.
Avoid dead ends: if you want something tasty, eat it and enjoy it. However, limit yourself to a moderate portion and only get used to the "indulgences" as needed.
You can easily get rid of the extra "burden" if you approach weight loss wisely. Let me remind you that the main thing here is your iron motivation. This is exactly the power that will help you avoid night trips to the refrigerator, negative emotions, stress, etc.
If your plan is to lose fat by avoiding food, consider intermittent fasting like the 16/8 regimen. During short fasting, internal organs and systems clean themselves and the gastrointestinal tract enjoys an unprecedented ease.
Intermittent fasting has many advocates and many opponents. Accordingly - both positive and negative reviews. Therefore, to be convinced of its benefit or harm, only your own experience will help you.
Proper nutrition for weight loss
The first and most important rule of any method of losing weight (even when exercising, even lying on the couch! ) Is to refuse fried, fatty, smoked food, sweets and pastries.
Such foods do not contain beneficial substances, but they are rich in fats and "harmful" carbohydrates. In other words, it cannot satiate for a long time, so the energy received lasts for an hour or two.
Proteins (white chicken, turkey, lean fish) and fiber from vegetables and fruits, on the other hand, are excellent sources of "long-lasting" energy that enables a long feeling of satiety. A separate plus is the relatively low calorie density.
For example, you can eat 1 leg of chicken fried in oil and fill the stomach 1/10 of its volume. Or you can eat a small serving of the brisket and a large serving of vegetable salad, which fill the entire volume of the stomach. As a result, you will get the same number of calories (or even fewer) but forget about feeling hungry.
Gradually, the body will enter the "rhythm" and naturally begin to shed extra pounds. But here it is very important to remember one elementary rule: if the goal is to lose weight, the calorie content of the diet should be halved / divided into three.
For example, instead of 2500 kcal, you need to consume 800-1200 calories so that the body looks for the necessary difference in fat cells and burns the excess accordingly. These are the basic slimness principles that will help you lose weight and control your weight in the future.
Here's how to quickly and effectively remove the belly and sides
It would be ridiculous to say that even with a healthy diet without exercise, you can lose belly fat with ease. Therefore, I would like to offer you a simple but very effective exercise for a flat stomach that hits the bull's eye.
The fact is that the feeling of hunger in the stomach creates gastric juice. As soon as it enters the main eating organ, we start to feel hungry. The "vacuum" exercise helps to "throw" exactly this juice directly into the intestines and thereby solves 2 problems: It eliminates the feeling of hunger and keeps the feeling of satiety longer.
Perform this technique both in the morning on an empty stomach and at the first sign of hunger:
- Place your palms on a chair, low piece of furniture, on your knees / hips, or do the exercise while standing, sitting, or lying on the floor. In short, choose a comfortable position for yourself.
- we take a deep breath, exhale all the air sharply, at the same time we pull our stomach in as much as possible and hold our breath for 15-20 seconds.
- we begin to breathe and relax.
Just a few minutes of exercise every day will help you cleanse your stomach at home. Do this technique 2 to 5 times anytime, but every day!
Each of us can lose weight quickly and effectively. The main thing is to do it wisely, without harming the body. With proper nutrition and exercise, the body begins to "breathe deeply". Lightness appears not only in the stomach, but throughout the body. Our system is cleared of accumulated toxins, discharged and normalized naturally.
Remember - harmony is in your hands. Take part and everything will be fine!